Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Value Investing...

Yes Guys... I officially pronounced the methods thought by THE SECRETS work! After days and days of "attracting", I managed to find the book -- "The Little Book on Value Investing". And it was the last book on the book store. How facinating! Recently I tried the method to attract, well, just some simple things like getting a parking space, which is near to any of my destination. (Damn lazy to walk nowadays) Hey, I got the best space 9 out of 10 times. Not bad. Okay guys, maybe you all can practice a bit and see wheather it work or not.

Ok, back to the book on value investing. Summary -- Fine but not so great!

Why would i say that? Coz it is very similar to what Warren Buffett would say.
Buy LOW AND SELL HIGH. (I know that, but when is low or high) Well, do some research and find low price to book value with a low price to earning ratio. Hmm... the problem is I do not know how to really calculate the actual price to book value. He don't really tell us the exact way to calculate it or any example to show us. Presuming we all are share market whiz. I am not a share market expert. Therefore, I don't know the way. So now I have to learn to calculate it by asking around. Guess what... you will have different sets of value depending on which method or financial year you used. Great! I'm even more confused right now!

Anyone out there know how to calculate correctly the price to book value? Because I am stuck.
I am now looking into a few stocks in Malaysia to practice what the book is teaching.

Will post the share one by one ... Stay tune... (not so easy to do this research you know)

Bye...

No comments: